- 5-Stage filtration system -filtration, sterilization, VOC elimination
- Germicidal UVC—no ozone
- For residential and light commercial applications
- Variable speed ECM motor for quiet operation
- Can be duct mounted, collar mounted or used as stand alone
- Plug-in power cord
- Proudly made in Canada
Millions of airborne pollutants are carried through the return air ducts of the heating/cooling system. The Air Purifier has been designed to be installed on the return air duct. A portion of this return air is by-passed through an opening on the back of the unit and passes through a 5-stage filtration system.
The air passes through a pleated Carbon Pre-filter which removes lint and large particles to extend the life of the HEPA filter.
Smaller particles then pass through a long-life, 99.97% HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Media Filter which captures particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger.
The clean air passes through a reflection chamber where two Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamps emit powerful UVC light rays which are designed to kill or inhibit bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus and microbial growth. These are non-ozone producing lamps. The Ultraviolet Lights are also used to activate the unique CinQuartz Media located below the UVC lamps.
The Photo Catalytic Oxidation (PCO) Filter is a Quartz media coated with nanoparticles of Titanium Dioxide (TiO2). The combined action of the UVC light and the TiO2 decomposes organic materials into basic molecules such as H2O and CO2 and reduces odors and VOC’s as a result.
A Carbon/ Potassium Permanganate Final Filter further reduces VOC’s and light gases.
Clean air is discharged back into the return air duct.
Powerful 5-Stage Filtration System
Carbon Prefilter protects the HEPA filter while removing odors, lint, hair and larger particles.
Long-life, 99.97% HEPA Media Filter removes particles 0.3 micron (1/84,000 of an inch) and larger on the first pass of air, such as atmospheric and household dust, coal dust, insecticide dust, mites, pollen, mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, cooking smoke, tobacco smoke particles and more. The HEPA filter becomes more efficient as it becomes dirtier with time.
Two UVC Germicidal Lights are enclosed in a reflector which intensifies the UVC rays.
Unique CinQuartz® Photo Catalytic Oxidation Filter (PCO) has a very high surface exchange capability and allows UVC light into the mass of the material — means there is absorption throughout the whole CinQuartz filter instead of just on the surface. The combination of the UVC light and the CinQuartz® decomposes organic materials into basic molecules such as H2O and CO2.
Carbon & Potassium Permanganate Final Filter removes any trace Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and light gases.
- Ideal for homes 1000 to 2200 ft².
- Powerful European Motor delivers 250 CFM (425 m³/hr) of pure air.
- Up to 45 air changes per day in a 1000 ft² home.
- Up to 30 air changes per day in a 1500 ft² home.
- Up to 23 air changes per day in a 2000 ft² home.
- Versatile installation can be freestanding, ceiling, wall or floor mounted.
- Plug-in Power Cord for easy electrical connection.
- Heavy gauge steel cabinet and powder-coat paint finish provide rigid installation and durability.
- 200 Watts maximum
- Measures 16.25 x 12.75 x 29.5 inches.
- Weighs 47 lbs (21.3 kg).